Monday, August 23, 2010

Book # 16: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

by J.K. Rowling

A reread to prepare for the upcoming movie.  I must admit I forgot a TON of the book, but it was just as enjoyable to read it a second time.  I plowed through it, could hardly put it down, and finished it in less than a week (and with three kids three and under that is quite a feat).  So if you haven't, which if you're reading a book review blog I'm sure you have, read the Harry Potter series.

And I am happy to report that I have a book waiting for me at the library along with three others that were requested.  Yea!!  Reading is such a good thing when I have a newborn because it makes me relax.  It makes me take a break on the couch.  It makes me head to bed earlier.  It makes me feel like I am doing something even when I'm taking a break.  And a mom always needs to feel productive.

No comments: