Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Baby # 3 Arrives!

So yes, I've been out of touch. 

Here's part of why:

Baby # 3 was born on July 15th! 

So I am officially a mom of three under three!  Number two turned one last week, and next week number one turns three!  So then I will have three, three and under.  Doesn't sound as television worthy as three under three does.  Oh well!  Just thankful they are becoming a little more independent.  And number three is finally doing longer stretches at night, so I'm starting to feel human again.

I did finish another book, the third in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  Honestly, it was torture to read.  Maybe it was the end of pregnancy tiredness or the itch to get other things done, but making myself sit down and read it was hard.  Not a book I'd recommend, as I've mentioned the humor is just not the kind I enjoy.  Frankly, I don't feel like talking about it anymore. 

Now that number three is here, my motivation to read has returned (though on a lesser scale).  I've already started and into another book; so hopefully, the next post won't be so long in coming.












1 comment:

Kristen said...

You are just slightly busy (and sleep deprived) to be reading so many books right now. :) Our friends have three kids one and under. They had twins born on their first born's first birthday, so all three kids share the same birthday. Glad you are getting a little more sleep these days!