Monday, August 16, 2010

Book # 15: Going Rogue

by Sarah Palin

I really enjoyed reading this book.  Sarah Palin is someone who seemed impressive when she ran for vice president.  I liked her idea of politics and working for the people, not for the party.  I liked that she was a lifetime NRA member, and that she understood how to hunt.  But there were also things that I didn't understand--her outlook on her daughter's pregnancy or her entering pageants.  After reading this, I like her even more.  She is truly a woman to be admired.  She clearly explains her positions and sticks by them.  She campaigns on issues and sticks to them.  I think everyone should read it to get a better idea of how politics should be run.  I'm definitely interested to see where Sarah Palin ends up.


1 comment:

Mommy Meg said...

Going Rogue is in my queue (sp?). Thanks for the review!