Friday, February 19, 2010

Book # 4: Holly's Inbox

by Holly Denham

One of those guilty pleasure books, like Bridget Jones's Diary, that you are half ashamed to admit that you spent your time reading, yet none the less couldn't put down once you started it.  It was an easy read, occasionally laugh-out-loud funny, but nothing to go on and on about.  Basic plot, Holly starts as a receptionist in a new company and while learning the ropes of the company, also keeps up ongoing email conversations with friends and fellow employees.  Throw in a few out-there friends and a romance or two, and you've got a lot of drama in her inbox.  Not one I would put in my top ten list, but if I happen across a sequel, it would be hard not to read it. 

And I think I've finally set my priorities straight--reading comes before housework...

No comments: