Thursday, August 11, 2011

Book # 9: Treating Epilepsy Naturally

by Patricia A. Murphy

I skipped a chapter or two because they weren't relevant to my son's condition.  Overall, it was an okay book to supplement my knowledge of other options when treating epilepsy.  Not a book I would stress for someone to read who will only read one or two books about epilepsy.  The author took a very different perspective from others I have read, which was nice to get another view.  It was definitely an overview of treatments, as nothing was gone over with a lot of detail.  And frankly, I'm in that detail stage, so it was not the most useful to me at the time.  I could definitely see an adult struggling with epilepsy benefiting from reading this book as it gives things they would be more readily able to control.

No comments: