Monday, January 30, 2012

I know, I know!

I've been absent!  And I'm sorry.  Christmas stress as usual.  Plus a majorly long cold/sinus infection.  But I'm back.  And I have been reading, so be prepared for a ton of posts in a row.

I know last year I started out with a resolution to read the entire Bible, which didn't happen.  :) I got pretty far, but just couldn't get through all of it.  I might revisit that later this year as it's still a goal of mine. 

I guess my resolution this year could be to read in general.  I have a friend who started a group called 52 in 52, as in 52 books in 52 weeks of the year.  So you could say my goal is to read 52 books this year, but that seems ambitious for a mom of 3 little ones.... just a little, right?

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Just a little. ;) But if you figure out how to, do share the secret!